Driving to and from the airport
The passenger terminal of Bilbao Airport is located in the municipality of Loiu (Lujua), 12 kilometers from the city of Bilbao. Access to the airport by road from Bilbao is done by BI-30 / N-637 Txorierri corridor (corredor del Txorierri), also known as North Bilbao Ring Road (Circunvalación norte de Bilbao). The journey is usually about 15 minutes depending on traffic.
There are several options to link to the N-637/BI-30 ring road, with or without tolls.
Bilbao airport GPS coordinates:
Passenger Terminal, Latitude: 43 ° 18 ′03″ North, Longitude: 2°54′38″ East
- To configure your own route write the origin and click on the system will draw the route; the directions to follow are detailed below the map.
Description of the access roads indications:
N-633: National road access to the airport.
BI-631: Highway to Bilbao-Munguí. It connects with the N-633.
BI-30/N-637: North Bilbao ring road (Circunvalación norte or Corredor del Txorierri).
Archanda Tunnels: Ugasco-Valle de Asúa (toll), La Salve-Ugasco (toll-free), La Salve-Valle de Asúa (toll).
A-8/AP-8 Autovía/Autopista del Cantábrico (higway). It has sections with tolls.
A-68 Autopista Vasco-Aragonesa or autopista del Ebro (Highway). It has sections with tolls.
How to arrive to the passenger terminal: general Indications
Follow the next indications until to get the Bilbao airport road access (N-633).
- From the center of Bilbao to the airport:
- Drive towards north and join the BI-625, then drive through the Artxanda Tunnels (toll) towards Donostia. Join the N-637 / BI-30 towards Donostia / San Sebastián. Join Exit 18 to the BI-631. Continue to Exit 11 and join the N-633 to the airport terminal.
- From the west (Santander, route of Laredo , Portugalete, Barakaldo):
- Drive on the A-8 (toll) towards Bilbao, join Exit 123 to the N-637/BI-30. Continue to Exit 11 and join the N-633 to the airport terminal.
- From the south (Vitoria-Gasteiz, Miranda del Ebro):
- Drive on the AP-68 (toll) towards Bilbao, join at Exit 1 to the BI-625 towards Donostia / San Sebastián. Join the A-8 / AP-8 towards San Sebastián / France. Continue to Exit 104 and join the N-637 / BI-30 towards Santander. Continue to Exit 11 and Join the N-633 to the airport terminal.
- From the Southeast / East (from Durango, coming from Mondragón, Pamplona, San Sebastián):
- In Durango join the AP-8 (toll) until Exit 103 to join the N-637 / BI-30. Continue to Exit 11 and join the N-633 to the airport terminal.
- From the north (Gatica, Munguía, Górliz):
- In Munguía join the BI-631. Continue to Exit 12 and join the N-633 to the airport terminal.
- From the north (Berango, Guechio):
- Join the BI-637 towards Bilbao. Upon reaching the N-637 / BI-30, follow the direction of Bilbao. Continue to Exit 11 and join the N-633 to the airport terminal.
Now that you finally arrived, you may want to get rid of your car Book in advance your car park upon arrival! .
Driving directions suggested by Google Maps Spain ©