In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy for collecting data and cookie treatment.
Collection of personal data
This Website takes into account the privacy of the user, and the cookies with which it works do NOT collect or send personal data or sensitive information of its visitors without their prior consent.
What are cookies
A cookie is a text file that is downloaded to the user's computer or device when they access a website. The data that they usually keep is of a technical nature, such as statistics, logins, personalization of content, language preferences, etc.
According to the EU directive, certain cookies must necessarily be accepted by the user before being installed. No express acceptance of the user is required in the case of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website, or those necessary for the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
You have more information about Cookies at: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
What cookies are we using
Our statistics cookies are anonymous:
The statistics service we use has been provided by Google Analytics, and has been configured to deliberately mask the user's IP (IP anonymization process). The statistics service has also been configured not to collect advertising information or share data with Google Analytics or its third-party partners, so these cookies only provide technical information on the use of the website and are considered basic.
Cookies that can be used on the Website:
When the user gives their consent, their own cookies and those of third parties detailed below will be installed. This consent can be modified or configured again at any time by going to this page, in the option "Configure cookie preferences"
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there may be:
- Own cookies: They are those sent and managed directly by the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a domain outside the Website. They are those of Kiwi, Getyourguide, Carnect, Holiday Taxis, Google Adsense / Doubleclick and certified networks, Google Maps and openStreetMap.
Holiday Taxis: _ga, _gid, _gat: analytics to recognize users;
_uetsid and _uetvid are used to record the origin of the visit on our partner's site;
_gcl_au - Used by our partner with Google Tag Manager to record our provenance in the sales on their website.
__cfduid. It is deposited by the CDN Cloudflare server to identify clients under shared IPs. It is not associated with any user profile ID and does not store any personally identifiable information. It is an obsolete cookie and will expire and will be deleted on 05/10/2021.
openStreetMap: _osm_session, _osm_totp_token, _osm_location: save the location of the map shown when it is opened in a new window.
Depending on their purpose on this Website can be installed:
- Technical cookies : those that allow users to use the different functions of the Website, such as: saving the preference of their choice over cookies, obtaining a result from the tools provided: personalized maps, flight search engine, car search engine, list of tourist events, etc.
- This website uses the Session_id cookie as a session identifier for the list of tourist events and expires when the browser session is closed.
- preferred_language. Cookie to determine the language in which the Kiwi flight search widget will be displayed.
- Aemet. Meteorologic service. It shows the weather in the area and the 3-day forecast.
- The flight search boxes provided by the airlines (KLM Airlines, Swiss Airlines, etc.) can deposit a cookie necessary for the use of the request that saves the trip data: destination, date, etc.
- _gads: Google Adsense advertising service cookie used to measure interactions with ads and prevent the same advertising from being shown too many times. They are persistent and last for 1 year
- IDE y DSID. Cookies to record and notify DoubleClick of user actions when the user has seen, or clicked on, one of the advertisements displayed on the Website; This way it measures the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and shows more personalized ads. It is persistent and lasts for 1 year.
This service helps us measure the traffic on this Website and tells us how to improve the structure, quality of content and navigability of the website.
- _ga: Analytical cookie that enables the unique visit control function. It is persistent and lasts for 1 year.
- _ga_: Analytical cookie that stores anonymous statistics. It is persistent and lasts for 1 day.
- _gat_gtag: Analytical cookie that enables the unique visit control function. It is persistent and lasts for 1 minute.
- _gat: Analytical cookie to limit the number of requests. Its scope is the session and it lasts 1 minute.
- _gid: Analytical cookie to distinguish users. Its scope is the session and has a duration of 24 hours.
- AID, APISID, HSID, NID, ANID, SAPISID, SID, SSID, PREF. Some of these cookies can be downloaded when viewing the maps through Google Maps. They are persistent and last for 2 years.
- __cfduid. It is deposited by the CDN Cloudflare server to identify clients under shared IPs. It is not associated with any user profile ID and does not store any personally identifiable information. It is an obsolete cookie, it will expire and will be deleted on 05/10/2021.
- 1P_JAR. Google cookie. It is used to collect Website statistics and track conversion rates. It lasts for 1 month.
- Google Analytics stores the cookie information on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, unless required by law.
- May 25, 2018. From this date Google Analytics applies a data retention period, which is applied to user and event level data associated with cookies, user identifiers (eg, ID Username) and advertising identifiers (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID, Apple advertiser identifier). This retention period establishes how long it will take before the user and event level data stored by Google Analytics is automatically deleted from the Analytics servers.
- This Website tells Google Analytics that it can retain the stored data for up to 14 months (the minimum period that Google allows to establish) from the last visit to the User's Website, after which, if the user does not renew the visit to the Website, will be removed.
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
The main objectives that are pursued with the data retention period are:
More information about web beacons is available at: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
Consent or non-consent of cookies
This Website displays advertisements from Google Adsense and its certified network partners, in addition to that provided by airlines and industry providers. This advertising can be personalized, according to the user and their browsing habits, or without personalization, based on the context of the page and the user's location at the city level.
When the User accesses this Website for the first time, a cookie notice is shown. Before continuing browsing, the user must show their express consent to the use of all cookies or configure them independently.
This consent can be modified or reconfigured at any time by going to this page through the following:
Cookie settings for this website
Use of Cookie Settings:
• If the user accepts the marketing cookies, the advertising can be personalized and the browsing experience will be more satisfactory, being able to show content according to their preferences.
• If the user does not accept the marketing cookies, advertisements will continue to be displayed, although these will not be as relevant to the user. In the latter case, the cookies left by the ads are used for technical purposes to avoid excessive repetition of the ads, generate reports on advertising campaigns with aggregated (summarized) data and avoid fraud or abuse.
• If the user does not accept third-party cookies, certain parts of the website will not function properly and they will not be able to enjoy the content provided by the sections of the car rental search engine, airport transfers, the flight search engine and tourist events.
How to disable cookies in the browser for all websites
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function of your browser will show you how to do it These settings are normally found in the "options" or "Preferences" of your browser menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.